Dean Student's Welfare
The Dean of the Students welfare having the following responsibilities:
- Organizing and managing all matters related to student's welfare and conduct discipline among students.
- Coordinating Sports and Cultural activities of the students.
- Coordinating industrial training programmes of all the students.
- Coordinating NCC / Physical training / NSS / Yoga programmes.
- Liaison with parents/guardians of students with respect to their performance and conduct on a regular basis.
- Coordinating with superintendent of hostels for their smooth functioning.
- Coordinating with student societies regarding the extra-curricular activities of the students.
- Coordinating with the proctors for students regarding their problems.
- Coordinating with anti ragging squad, anti ragging monitoring cell and ragging prevention cell to ensure ragging free campus.
- Coordinating with law and order authorities with respect to student discipline.
Dr. J.Mehena Dean Student Welfare
STUDENTS ACTIVITIES AND COORDINATOR
||Prof. S.Z .Khan
||Prof. N. Panda, Prof. R. Rout
||Prof. R.R. Biswal
©2017 Driems Group of Institutions.