DEPARTMENT OF CIVIL ENGINEERING
All the students of the Civil Engineering Department should possess the following ability at the time of the successful completion of their courses:
- To become conversant with a knowledge of mathematics, computational skill and different civil Engineering principles. They must be able to apply them in the design, construction and operation.
- To investigation and collection of data about the site soil for using them in design.
- To conduct experiments involving models, machines and materials to gain a first-hand or indirect knowledge.
- To work with a multi disciplinary team for the successful completion of an important project.
- To identify, formulate and solve any engineering problem.
- To Exhibit professional steadfastness in discharging official, social and ethical responsibilities.
- To communicate efficiently with the higher-ups or subordinates for seeking direction or achieving any desired official objective.
- To analyze a problem from economic, environmental or societal angle.
- To understand the current trends and techniques of a subject and acquire all modern tools to achieve them.
- To Engage themselves in research and learning for a sound professional development.
- Gaining steam for preparing, participating and succeeding in competitive examinations like GATE, MAT, IES or IAS.
©2017 Driems Group of Institutions.