DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
Programme Educational Objectives
- Our graduates will be able to Excel in professional career by acquiring knowledge in mathematical, basic science, computing and engineering principles.
- Our graduates will be able to use modern engineering techniques to develop their skills and knowledge after graduation to fulfill needs of society.
- Our graduate will have the necessary professional skill such as high ethical standards, effective oral and written communication and team work to be productive engineers.
- Our graduates will be able to establish themselves as practicing professionals in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or sustain a life- long career in related areas.
- Our graduates will be able to use their skills with a strong base to prepare them for higher studies and research.
- Our graduates will be able to develop ability by analyzing and understanding the requirements and technical specifications of design and by providing novel engineering solutions to produce efficient product designs.
©2017 Driems Group of Institutions.