DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
- An ability to design and conduct experiment as well as to analyze the interpretation of data.
- An ability to design a system component or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability and sustainability.
- An ability to function in multi-disciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solution in a global, economic environmental and social context.
- Recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- Knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
©2017 Driems Group of Institutions.