DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- Studying Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering is the dream of every second aspirant due to a number of reasons like growth, job opportunities, salary range and continuous industry growth.
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers are acquired by top recruiters (both private and government) like BSNL,
MTNL, Indian Air force, Indian Navy, Railways, NALCO,NTPC ,Prasar Bharati, Siemens, Motorola, Intel, Texas Instruments,
BEL, ISRO, DRDO, Accenture, Wipro, HCL Technologies, Samsung, Tech Mahindra, Infosys, TCS, Cognizant, Flextronics
and Philips Electronics.
- In 2017 BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.) is going to recruit 2510 JTO (Junior Telecom Officer). Also in 2016 BSNL has
recruited 2700 ( Junior Engineer).
- Concept of Digital India launched by our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi will create nearly 18 lakhs of job opportunity
in Telecom sector by 2020-21.
- This Department is one of the Oldest Department of the Institute which is started on the year 1999. Our department has
well experienced Professors having degree from IIT's & NIT's.
- Our Department has 2000 Alumunies since 1999 who are placed in many reputed companies.
- Modern Laboratories on VLSI, Image Processing, Microwave Engineering, Digital Communication Technique,
Microprocessor, DSP,DEC and Circuit Lab provide the fundamentals for research and academic activities.
©2017 Driems Group of Institutions.