DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
Students in the Department of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering programme should at the time of their graduation are in possession of -
- To demonstrate knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- To design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- To design and construct a hardware and software system, component or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints.
- To work in team in laboratory and in multidisciplinary task.
- To identify, formulate and solve electronics and communication engineering problems.
- To demonstrate their knowledge as a professional and ethical responsibilities.
- To be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- To show the understanding of impact of engineering in a global, economic, environmental and social context.
- To develop confidence for self education and understand the value for life-long learning.
- To demonstrate the knowledge of contemporary issues.
- To use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering.
- To utilize statistics, probability, transform methods, discrete mathematics and applied differential equations in modeling, designing and simulating electronics systems.
- To use the techniques, skills and modern technical tools necessary for designing, developing electronics devices.
- Application of circuit analysis and design with the augmentation of required components such as computer programming, software, digital electronics to the building, testing and maintenance of electronics systems.
- To apply project management techniques to electronic systems.
©2017 Driems Group of Institutions.