DEPARTMENT OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Programme Educational Objectives
- To prepare graduates who will create new ways to meet society's needs with their knowledge of Mechanical Engineering.
- To develop the ability among students to synthesize data and technical concepts for application to product design.
- To provide opportunity for students to work as part of teams on multidisciplinary projects.
- To provide students with a sound foundation in the mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, solve, and analyze engineering problems and to prepare them for graduate studies.
- To promote student's awareness of life-long learning and to introduce them to professional ethics and codes of professional practice.
©2017 Driems Group of Institutions.