DEPARTMENT OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- Our Graduates will be able to demonstrate the ability to use basic knowledge in mathematics, science and engineering and apply them to solve problems specific to mechanical engineering.
- Graduates will demonstrate the ability to design and conduct experiments, interpret and analyze data, and report results.
- Graduates will demonstrate the ability to function as a coherent unit in multidisciplinary design teams, and deliver results through collaborative research.
- Graduates will demonstrate the ability to identify, formulate and solve mechanical engineering problems of a complex kind.
- Graduates will demonstrate an understanding of their professional and ethical responsibilities, and use technology for the benefit of mankind.
- Graduates will be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms.
- Graduates will have the confidence to apply engineering solutions in global and societal contexts.
- Graduates should be capable of self-education and clearly understand the value of life-long learning.
- Graduates will develop an open mind and have an understanding of the impact of engineering on society and demonstrate awareness of contemporary issues.
- Graduate will be able to design a system to meet desired needs within environmental, economic, political, ethical health and safety, manufacturability and management knowledge and techniques to estimate time, resources to complete project.
©2017 Driems Group of Institutions.